Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love Dinner 2012



For the last several years, we've celebrated love in our family with an annual 'love dinner' - special food, special gifts, special people!
This year was no different. The special food included shrimp, steak, heart shaped ravioli (thanks Costco!), asparagus, roast potatos and my homemade rolls. Marcy impressed us all with a beautiful pink cake. Bethanie brought a lovely heart shaped cake as well - no shortage of sweets around here!
There were gifts to go around as well - something special at each place. Randon and Bethanie joined us - and jumped in on the gift giving as well - more on that in a later post.
As for special people, words aren't enough to express how thankful I am to be part of this group of folks - a wonderful husband, 7 matchless children, and 2 perfect daughters-in-law. I couldn't have handpicked a better group myself. I love each one with all my heart and wonder sometimes how I got so lucky.
Here's to a future filled with many more 'love dinners'!!

1 comment:

  1. Why you think you aren't creative or decorative is beyond me. LOVE LOVE LOVE the table settings and especially the dinner menu! (did you have BACON wrapped shrimp?) Ha!

    ReplyDelete